ASP strongly emphasizes career development for MASIA students. The creation of Georgetown University’s MASIA degree was intended to train and develop the next generation of leading Asia specialists. As a result, the leadership team at ASP works closely with current students to help them enjoy a meaningful education and to assist them in their pursuit of their professional objectives.
MASIA’18 Employment Report
- BSA | The Software Alliance
- Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- Georgetown University
- National Democratic Institute
- Semiconductor Industry Association
- Taiwan Democratic Progressive Party Mission in the U.S.
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- Government of Japan
- U.S. Government
- The White House
- U.S. Marine Corps
- The Asia Group
- AkarAsia, Inc.
- Kenjya-Trusant Group
- Kroll Inc.
- TD International LLC
- Thresher Ventures, LLC
The above numbers and sector breakdowns are based on a 93.8% knowledge rate of the Class of 2018’s employment status (as of March 2019).