The application for Fall 2019 admission is now available.
To apply for Georgetown University’s M.A. Asian Studies Program, applicants will need to submit the following materials:
- Georgetown University Graduate School Online Application
- Online Application Supplemental Form
- Academic Writing Sample (10-15 pages)
- Statement of Purpose (500-700 words)
- Two to Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official College or University Transcripts from Programs Leading to a Degree
- Official Scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Please note: Applicants taking the GRE in December 2018 or early January 2019 may submit an unofficial screenshot of their digital GRE scores from the ETS website along with their full and complete application by January 15th. This is to accommodate official scores that may arrive to Georgetown after the application closes.
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores (International Applications Only)
- Resume or CV
- Application Fee
- Applicants must have one year of university level language training in an Asian language, with a grade of B or above
Hardcopy materials such as official transcripts should be mailed to the following address:
Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
Graduate Admissions, Box 571004
3520 Prospect Street, NW, Room CB-207
Attn: MA Asian Studies Application
Washington, DC 20057-1004
The application deadline for Fall 2019 admission is January 15, 2019.