Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service has long recognized Asia's importance in global affairs and accordingly, established the SFS Asian Studies Program over twenty years ago to meet the demands for rigorous academic study of this critical region. The SFS Asian Studies Program offers a master's degree as well as undergraduate and graduate certificate options. In 2010, the program received the honor of being designated an East Asia National Resource Center by the U.S. Department of Education.
The Latest from Asian Studies Program
- March 18Reiss Science Building, 5 PM
- March 19Edward B. Bunn, S.J. Intercultural Center, 12 PM
- March 20Edward B. Bunn, S.J. Intercultural Center, 11:30 AM
- March 21Rafik B. Hariri Building, 9:30 AM
- March 21Lohrfink Auditorium, Rafik B. Hariri Building, Georgetown University, 10 AM